The University of Strathclyde is delighted to offer International applicants the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to undertake the MSc Business Translation and Interpreting course, commencing September 2017.
Brief Description: The University of Strathclyde is delighted to offer International applicants the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to undertake the MSc Business Translation and Interpreting course, commencing September 2017.
The translation industry is on the rise with specialist translators being highly sought after.
The integration of business knowledge and translation/interpreting skills will give you a more competitive edge in the job market, opening up a broader range of career opportunities.
The skill-focused and practical nature of the course allows you to gain invaluable industry experience and proficiency in translation and interpreting, which potentially greatly improves your employability.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Students should have a good degree, preferably above UK 2:1 or equivalent. Academic backgrounds need not be English or Translation. Knowledge in business and economics is desirable. Individual cases will be considered on their own merits, such as qualifications and past work experiences.
- Students from all academic backgrounds are welcome to apply – eligibility is as follows :
- University honours degree with an overall grade of 80% (75% for prestigious institutions)
- IELTS overall score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all components
- Completion of both English language oral and written aptitude test
Study Program: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded for Business Translation and Interpreting course.
Scholarship Award: Up to 5 scholarships of £5,000 value will be awarded to the applicants to help in their tuition fees for 12 months.
National/International Students:International applicants are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the MSc Business Translation and Interpreting Programme via link below:
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is June 30, 2017.
For more details visit the official site
– See more at: http://africascholarships.com/msc-scholarships-international-students-university-strathclyde-uk/#sthash.t15rkeAC.dpuf