The Lebesgue Center offers Mathematics Scholarships for international students. Scholarships are open to students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for the second year of Master (M2), in Rennes, Nantes, Angers, Brest or Vannes.
The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britania, the University of Ouest of Bretania, and the University of Angers, through scholarships and special lectures.
The Lebesgue Center was officially inaugurated by the Presidents of the Universities of Rennes 1 and Nantes and the Director of the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- The M1 scholarships are open to all students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017. The applicants for the Lebesgue M1 scholarship should certify a B1 level of proficiency of the French language.
- A student applying for the first year of a master (M1) will be allowed to apply for another scholarship for the second year (M2).
- The M2 scholarships are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017. The courses of the second year of Master (M2) may be taught in English.
Study Program: Scholarships are available for pursuing a master programme at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britania, the University of Ouest of Bretania, and the University of Angers.
Study Major: Scholarships are awarded in mathematics.
Scholarship Award: The stipend is 10,000 euros per year.
National/International Students: International students can apply for mathematics scholarships.
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online form and attach the documents
- Cover letter
- One or more letters of recommendation.
Applicants must submit the application only when it is complete. Only electronic submission using the online form will be considered.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 15, 2017.
For more details visit the official site
– See more at: http://africascholarships.com/mathematics-scholarships-international-students-france/#sthash.oiWVtclz.dpuf