A&E Receptionists (x4)
£8.50 ph + holiday pay (for 1st twelve weeks of assignment)
Following 12 consecutive weeks work – the temporary rates come in-line of that of a permanent worker (including evening, night and weekend enhanced rates) comparable to a salary per annum of £18k per annum.
W6 & W12, London.
We are currently recruiting for Receptionists for an A&E Department of x2 Hospitals based in Hammersmith, London.
As the service runs 24 hours per day – shifts can vary from days, evenings, nights to weekends and candidates will be expected to work a variety of ALL these shifts. Shifts are given out a month in advance.
- Must have experience in a Reception/Front of House role ideally within a Healthcare/NHS environment.
- Experience of ‘Adastra’ systems desirable but not essential.
- A DBS is desirable, however, one will be applied for on application.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be empathetic and able to manage patients and visitors in times of distress.
- Must display a willingness to train and learn on the job.
- Must be able to multitask and manage conflicting deadlines.
Main duties (including but not limited to):
- Greet all patients in a courteous manner at all times, deal with enquiries politely and efficiently displaying empathy when answering calls and dealing with reception desk enquiries.
- Ensure all telephone calls are answered with agreed timescales.
- Deal with all ad-hoc enquiries and complaints in a pleasant and responsive manner, solving problems immediately where possible and referring to an appropriate senior representative if necessary.
- Monitor the welfare of patients in the reception area.
- Deal with enquiries from external agencies and healthcare representatives.
- Manage patient referrals in a timely manner.
- Daily administrative tasks.
Please send your C.V as soon as possible to Info@dynamic.uk.net stipulating your availability.