ADMINISTRATORS (Long Term Temp)
£8.50 ph + holiday pay (for 1st twelve weeks of assignment)
Following 12 consecutive weeks work – the temporary rates come in-line of that of a permanent worker (including evening, night and weekend enhanced rates) comparable to a salary per annum of £18k per annum.
Hours of work per week = 20+ depending on available shifts. This is an ideal post for candiadtes who’s availability differs on a weekly basis.
We are currently recruiting for x4 Administrators to provide interdepartmental support to 3 departments of a Hospital. Candidates must be flexible to transfer to different teams once trained and be flexible to move job posts depending on allocated shifts. All shifts will be carried in the same location, but the department of work will vary on a weekly/daily basis. Shifts are allocated a month in advance.
As the service runs 24 hours per day – shifts can vary from days, evenings, nights to weekends and candidates will be expected to work a variety of ALL these shifts.
- Must have previous experience in an Administration support role ideally within Healthcare/NHS.
- Experience of ‘Adastra’ systems is desirable but not essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Must display a willingness to train and be flexible in their job role (as explained above the department of work will vary depending on the level of support needed for the teams).
- Must have good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook – training on any internal systems will be provided.
- Must have fast and accurate keyboard skills (this is vital, as candidates will be dealing with reiterating information and transferring it into the system at the same time as liaising with callers).
- Must be able to multitask.
Please send your C.V as soon as possible to Info@dynamic.uk.net stipulating your availability.
Dynamic Recruitment Consultants Ltd is an equal opportunities employer